Wednesday 4 November 2015

Shea Moisture now in Boots


Sorry guys, I'm  a bit late with this post but hopefully by now, you all know that you can pick up your amazing Shea Moisture products, in your local Boots store. Yes, I said it, Boots. How amazing is that? No more shipping fees and less hassle, trying to find a hair shop, that supplies them. Amen to that.
The beginning of this year I had, had enough of the state my hair was in and decided I was going to start taking care of it. Since the age of around 14, I've been addicted to dying my hair. When I say addicted, I mean addicted! As a result of this and continuously using the hair enemy straighteners, I've been left with really dry hair and split ends. I have now cut out any form of heat and I'm now trying to embrace my curls.

Through research and watching lots of Youtube video's, peoples favourite curly hair products, that came up the most, were the Shea Moisture products.
Shea Moisture has a wide range of products catering for different needs. Some of the popular hair care ranges are listed below,
  • African Black Soap
  • Coconut and Hibiscus
  • Fruit Fusion
  • Jamaican Black Castor Oil
  • Raw Shea Butter
  • Super-fruit Complex
The products not only smell amazing but natural, certified organic and ethically sourced ingredients are used to help and solve hair and skin concerns and the products do what they claim to say.


I was happy to attend the Shea Moisture launch party for boots and I had an amazing time, meeting my fellow natural hair girls.
I'm so happy they have finally launched in the U.K and cannot wait to try out, even more of there amazing products. I've literally fallen in love with Shea Moisture!





Check out the Shea Moisture website, where you can see all the other collections they provide. You can also order your products on the Boots website

No comments:

Post a Comment