Monday 19 October 2015

NYX Cosmetics


Ever since I started watching Youtube videos, to help me learn how to actually apply my makeup properly, I've been hearing everyone rant and rave about the NYX brand. All the Youtuber's got me sucked in and I decided I wanted to give the brand a try. The lip products have been featured in so many video's and I'm obsessed with lip products.
I was so disappointed when I realised how difficult it would be, to get my hands on them.


Last month I travelled to Las Vegas and you already know what was on the top of my list, for things to buy. I went into three different shops, on more than one occasion and each and every time, the majority of products were always sold out *cries* but I managed to pick up just a few items.

I absolutely love the variety of lip products and colours they come in. They're so inexpensive and great value. I want loads more. They are now my favourite makeup brand.

Just a few of my new goodies

This year in the U.K, you can now buy NYX products on the Very website Also, the Feel Unique website are now selling the brand. I have literally just found out that Boots.com will be launching the face products in a few days. Exciting times! The temptation is to real.
They currently have a pop up shop in the London Selfridges store. Get down there quick though because it will unfortunately be gone by the end of October.

I was lucky enough to receive a goody bag, containing some of the NYX products at the bloggers UK awards and was able to purchase some bits, at the pop up shop on the day. Let me know if you want a haul, review or even just a picture of all my new NYX products x



NYX, hurry up and open a store in London. The demand here is crazy!
Let me know if you would like a review, on any of the products x

No comments:

Post a Comment