Friday 11 March 2016

Time out


So I've been away for a while again. I was starting to feel bad/guilty for not keeping up with my blog but I realised that its ok to take time out of what you do once in a while. I believe life is all about balance and if you feel like you're not getting the right balance, there is nothing wrong with taking the time to re-evaluate your life and get your mind right.

The past few months have been a bit weird. I haven't been feeling like myself lately, physically and mentally. I also realised that I suffer (I hate using the word suffer) with seasonal depression, which my next blog post will be about.

My health hasn't been great for ages now but recently its become a bit of an issue. My bad eating habits and lack of, or to much of sleep has become a problem. I've had to take a couple of weeks off of work after feeling light headed and blacking out. I also had horrible side effects to the medication I was given and had to undergo blood tests.



So the past few months haven't been great but I've definitely had a wake up call. I've taken the past few weeks out, to set myself some goals and regain some motivation. I will be back in the gym, mainly to build a bit of strength and tone up. I'll be trying my absolute hardest to drink water (I'm disgustingly addicted to fizzy drinks) I'll be trying to eat more often and more healthy, as I mainly eat junk food and only one or two meals a day. I also need to finally do something about my non existent sleeping pattern. I do struggle with staying motivated and I have no self discipline but this has definitely been the wake up call that I've been needing.

Look after yourselves, take a break once in a while. Remember, your mental health is just as important as your physical health.

Peace and love guys x


No comments:

Post a Comment