Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Body Shop (Tea Tree range)

Right to left- Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, Skin Clearing Toner & Skin Clearing Lotion.
All suitable for blemished skin.

We all have insecurities and my main one, is my blemishes. Even though I get told, I have soft smooth skin, I also have, very sensitive skin and a very oily t-zone, which I absolutely hate.
I guess I'm kind of lucky, that I don't get spots often and when I do, they are barely noticeable. My problem is scarring. No matter what I put on a spot, to help get rid of it, I always end up, with a ugly, dark circle on my face. Can you feel my pain, or am I exaggerating? 

I hate being insecure about this and I really don't want to get to the point where, I feel like I cant ever leave my house, without foundation on. Recently I've been feeling super insecure and decided to do some research, as I've never actually had a skin care regime. I previously used to, clean my makeup off, with a wet wipe, or makeup remover, wash my face with soap and cream it with Palmer's coco butter.

I'm going to try a few different things out but for now, I'm trying The Body Shop Tea Tree range, (which you can buy here) http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/search.aspx?search=tea%20tree%20range#/search.aspx?search=tea%20tree%20range as I have read and heard amazing things about these products.
I ordered these three products online and they had a 30% or 40% off code, which I was happy about.

I love how the cleanser and toner makes my skin feel amazingly clean and dries out the excess oil. The cleanser claims that the foam instantly removes impurities and excess oil, for clearer looking skin.
I use my hands to apply the cleanser which comes out very foamy and dries into the skin. I leave it on for roughly five minutes, then wash it of,f with a cotton pad and warm water. I then apply the toner, which claims to sweep away traces of impurities for clearer looking skin and leaves skin looking mattified. with a cotton pad and also leave that on for another five minutes. You need to shake the bottle well because it has product, that sits at the bottom of the bottle and needs to be mixed well, for it to work. You feel a slight tingle when applying the product, but its not an uncomfortable feeling. In fact, I kind of like it lol.
I use the skin clearing lotion after and honestly, I'm not sure if its actually needed. I think I need to find a really good, matifying face moisturiser.
I haven't noticed any of my blemishes fading yet but I'm going to continue using these products and add a few other things to my regime, as its only been a bit longer than a month, since I started.

Are you insecure about your blemishes? Let me know what products you use to help fade them, so I can try them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment