Monday 20 July 2015

Dead Sea Spa Magik at the LNO show


Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about an amazing experience I had, a few weeks ago, at the Love Natural Organic show.
I was able to attend the show with a couple other lovely blogging girls, who I have recently met. To be honest, I didn't have a clue what to expect, as I wasn't told much but I knew it was some kind of event, that promotes, all things organic and natural and that was enough for me to want to go. I was also, looking forward to the hand massage, that I had been booked in for.




I arrived at Dead Sea Spa Magik and I instantly felt welcomed and comfortable, by the beautiful ladies. I had my arms and hands exfoliated, followed by a massage, using the Deep Sleep Lavender Bath Salts, 6 Oil Super Serum and the Triple Oil Shea body butter. Massages, oils and body butters are my thing, so this was right up my ally. 

From left to right- 6-Oil Super Serum, Triple Oil Shea Body Butter, Deep Sleep Lavender Bath Salts


Body Butter 

 Bath Salt


Super Serum


I literally couldn't believe how soft my skin felt and the smell of all three products, are amazing. The lavender smell, is suppose to make you feel relaxed and the smell of Shea butter is just nice lol. 
The massage was definitely the highlight of my day, I literally could have sat there for ages because I felt so relaxed. The lovely ladies, were kind enough to give me a bag, with all three products (thank you) and I have been using them constantly. I tend to use the salts and oil in my bath, then moisturise after with the body butter.




If you're a sucker for spa products, or looking for a way to help you relax, then  I would differently recommend these products, I couldn't be more satisfied with them! I will be purchasing more, as they are inexpensive but effective. I'll be keeping my eye out, on all the other products, they produce. 
You can pick up and learn more about Dead Sea Spa Magik products in Debenhams, Tesco, Holland and Barret and also John Lewis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment