Sunday 3 May 2015

State of mind

Hmm where do I even start...?
My state of mind, has been all over the place recently. I think it's because I want so much for myself and I get annoyed when, things don't work out, or take really long to progress. I can be really hard on myself at times but I keep trying to remind myself that, the changes I want to make in my life, are not going to happen over night.
I have recently been looking back, over the past 7-8 years of my life (when I was first diagnosed with depression) and I feel proud about how far I've come. The past 8 years have been a roller-coaster but today I can say, I am the strongest I have been in a while. Although I am still going through depression and I am still on medication, I feel like I am slowly becoming me again.

These books were given to me

Here is my issue... Recently I've been struggling with motivation. Some days I can be completely buzzing about life, full of energy, feeling positive and wanting to get everything done and the following day, I'll wake up and become extremely demotivated, feeling negative and not wanting to do a dam thing.
I really dislike feeling like this.
My next step is to find a way of dealing with it, instead of letting it defeat me. I feel like people judge me and tend to think I'm lazy, which I hate. I guess its hard for some people, to understand what I'm currently going through.
I plan on trying to stay motivated and I really want to start blogging often.

Stay motivated and have a great week guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment