Monday 9 March 2015

About me


So guys, I'm Janet, even though I've been very hesitant, I've finally decided to make this blog.
*Deep breath* bare with me guys this is a big step…
This is Memoirs Of A Brave Face… together, we will be going through fashion and beauty posts because, I am a woman after all and just like you, I love it too but on the other hand, I will also be giving you all, a part of real life situations. Being 24 years old, life is not always rosy, as you may already know and if you don’t, then here is your heads up. I’ve been putting on a brave face, trying to deal with depression, for some time now, but very few people around me, are actually aware of it. I am happy to say, today is not that day though. * I think blogging could actually be quite therapeutic for me and for people who can relate…hmmm who knows/lets see.
Please please please feel free to send me a message, public, private whatever works for you but I would rather not just speak to myself each week…but I will if I have too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment